Cheeseburger Sliders in 10 minutes in your Air Fryer…They’ll never ask “what’s for dinner” again!
1-pound lean ground beef
4 slices sharp cheddar cheese
8 Sweet Hawaiian Slider Rolls or Potato Slider Rolls, cut in half
Butter lettuce leaves
Bread & Butter pickles
1/2 cup mayonnaise
1 tablespoon adobo sauce from a can of chipotles in adobo
Juice of 1/2 lime
Salt and freshly ground pepper
1. Create 2-ounce patties from the ground beef. Season the sliders with salt and pepper. You can use a 1/4 cup measuring cup to make the sliders, just take care not to pack the meat too tightly.
2. To make the sauce, combine the mayonnaise, adobo sauce and lime juice in a mixing bowl. Whisk to combine well. Season with salt and pepper to taste.
3. Air fry the sliders at 380ºF for 4 minutes. Flip the sliders over and air fry for 2 minutes more.
4. Place a small square of cheese on top of each slider. Air fry for 2 minutes more to melt the cheese. Burgers will be cooked medium-rare.
5. Spread a teaspoon of the sauce on the bottom buns and top with a piece of lettuce, then a cheeseburger, then a slice of tomato, then red onions and pickles, another spoonful of sauce and the top bun. Repeat to make the remaining sliders.