Thin pork cutlets, lightly breaded, tender, juicy and crispy? Oh yes! This air-fried version eliminates the need for loads of oil and delivers a satisfying weeknight dinner in minutes. Greek yogurt is the base for the Mustard Dill Sauce, which is creamy, tart and guilt-free~
12 baby red potatoes
1 tablespoon olive oil
1 cup all-purpose flour
2 large eggs
1 cup plain or seasoned breadcrumbs
4 boneless pork chops, pounded thin
Mustard Dill Sauce
1/2 cup plain Greek yogurt
2 tablespoons stone-ground mustard
Juice of 1/2 lemon
1 tablespoon freshly chopped dill
1 teaspoon honey
Salt & freshly ground pepper
1. In a large mixing bowl, toss the potatoes with the olive oil and season with salt and pepper. Place the potatoes in your Air Fryer and air fry at 375ºF for 20 minutes or until tender when pierced with a knife.
1. Place the flour in a shallow bowl and season with salt & pepper. In a separate shallow bowl, break the eggs and whisk until well blended. In a third shallow bowl, place the breadcrumbs.
2. Dip each pounded pork cutlet in the flour to coat, shaking off any excess. Then dip in the beaten egg and coat well. Finally, dredge the cutlets in the breadcrumbs and shake off any excess.
3. Transfer the breaded pork cutlets to your air fryer and spray the cutlets on both sides with olive oil spray or non-stick cooking spray. Air fry at 380ºF for 8 minutes or until the pork is golden brown and cooked through.
1. Combine the Greek yogurt, mustard, lemon juice, honey and dill in a small mixing bowl and whisk to combine. Season with salt and pepper to taste.
Serve the pork schnitzel with the roasted potatoes and mustard sauce.
Chef’s Tip: Bread the cutlets, then refrigerate for 15 minutes (or more!), to ensure that the breading adheres.