Savor the season and embrace the sweetness of summer peaches with this simple and satisfying dessert made easy in your Air Fryer.
6 ripe peaches, pit removed and sliced 1/2-thick
Juice of 1/2 lemon
3 tablespoons granulated sugar
Pinch of salt
1/2 cup all-purpose flour
1/2 cup old-fashioned oats
1/4 cup granulated sugar
1/4 cup brown sugar
1/2 teaspoon baking powder
1/2 teaspoon ground cinnamon
1/4 teaspoon salt
8 tablespoons cold unsalted butter, diced
1. Combine the sliced peaches, lemon juice, sugar and salt in a mixing bowl and toss to combine well. Allow the peaches to sit at room temperature, tossing often, for 10 minutes to release their juices.
2. Meanwhile, make the topping by combining the flour, oats, granulated sugar, brown sugar, baking powder, cinnamon and salt in another mixing bowl. Mix to combine well. Add 5 tablespoons of the cold butter and using a pastry cutter or your hands, cut the butter into the flour mixture until the mixture resemble coarse crumbs.
3. Spray the baking pan from your Kalorik Air Fryer with non-stick cooking spray and pile the peaches in the pan. Top the peaches with the topping and dot the crisp with the remaining 3 tablespoons of butter.
4. Air fry at 370ºF for 16 minutes or until the topping is golden and the peach mixture is bubbling.
5. Spoon the peach crisp into bowls and top with vanilla bean ice cream or whipped cream.
Leave a comment