Loved by kids and adults alike, this store bought to homemade snack is perfect for munching on after school, at a baseball viewing party or a game night with friends.
12-ounce tube refrigerated flaky biscuits
2 tablespoons extra-virgin olive oil
1/2 cup shredded pizza-blend cheese
1/4 cup grated Parmesan cheese
1 teaspoon dried basil
1/4 teaspoon garlic powder
16 slices pepperoni quartered
Marinara sauce, for dipping
1. Spray the barrel pan of your Kalorik Air Fryer (or a comparable baking pan that fits in your air fryer) with non-stick cooking spray.
2. Place a small metal condiment cup or a small ovenproof ceramic ramekin upside down in the center of the barrel pan, to simulate a tube pan.
3. Cut each biscuit into four pieces, place them in a large mixing bowl and add the olive oil. Toss to coat well.
4. In a separate bowl, combine shredded cheese, Parmesan, basil and garlic powder and mix well.
5. Add a few pieces of the biscuit dough to the cheese mixture and toss until well coated.
6. Drop the pieces of dough into the prepared pan, layering with slices of pepperoni, repeating the process to fill the pan.
7. Air fry at 370°F degrees for 15 minutes, or until golden brown and cooked through.
8. Run a spatula around the rim of the pan to release the bread, then carefully turn the pizza bread out of the pan onto a serving plate and remove the ramekin from the center of the bread.
9. Serve with marinara sauce for dipping.