2 bags Alessi risotto con funghi
2 quarts chicken stock
2 tbsp butter
1 cup pecorino cheese
3 cups Italian panko breadcrumbs
Olive oil cooking spray
1 cup all-purpose flour
1 jar Alessi Arrabbiata sauce
Basil for garnish
Sea salt, to taste
1. In a large saucepan, bring chicken stock to a boil. Add 1 tbsp of butter and the Alessi risotto. Stir while boiling for 1 minute. Cover saucepan tightly and reduce heat to a simmer and cook undisturbed for 18 minutes. Remove from heat and allow to cool.
2. Combine risotto with 1 cup of the parmesan and spread it on a sheet pan. Place in the refrigerator for 1 hour.
3. Beat eggs and salt in a small bowl and place the Alessi breadcrumbs on a separate plate.
4. Remove risotto from refrigerator and use an ice cream scoop to form rice balls. Coat your hands with olive to prevent sticking. Dip each ball into the flour, then the eggs and roll it in the breadcrumbs until fully coated.
5. Coat arancini all around with olive oil cooking spray. Place the arancini into the air fryer and cook for 5 minutes at 375°. Serve with Alessi arrabbiata, lemon zest and basil.