BACON & HERB-WRAPPED PORK TENDERLOIN with ROASTED POTATOES
Super simple to make and ultra-impressive to serve, this all-in-one meal requires only 5 ingredients. The potatoes are extra delicious from the bacon drippings and everything cooks all at once!
7 strips thin-cut bacon
One 1 1/2 pound pork tenderloin
2 tablespoons homemade or store-bought pesto
1 teaspoon Dijon mustard
12 baby yellow or red potatoes, cut in half
1 tablespoon olive oil
Salt & freshly ground pepper
1. Arrange the bacon slices in a row onto a piece of plastic wrap, overlapping slightly to form a rectangle wide enough to wrap the tenderloin.
2. Place the tenderloin on the bacon wrap to measure the length and trim the edges of the tenderloin to fit the length of the bacon. Remove the tenderloin and place it on a separate surface.
3. In a small mixing bowl, combine the pesto and Dijon mustard and stir to combine. Brush the pork tenderloin with the mixture to coat all over.
4. Place the tenderloin back on the bottom edge of the bacon. Roll the bacon around the tenderloin, overlapping, to form a tight roll.
5. In a mixing bowl, toss the potato halves with the olive oil and season with salt and pepper.
6. Place the drip tray at the bottom of your Kalorik Smart Fryer Oven. Arrange the potatoes on one of the air racks, cut side up and place the tray on the bottom rung of the oven. Place the bacon-wrapped tenderloin on the other air rack and slide it in above the tray of potatoes.
7. Roast in your Kalorik Smart Fryer Oven at 375ºF for 25 minutes, or until the pork reaches an internal temperature 140ºF when tested with a meat thermometer and the potatoes are tender and golden.
8. Remove the pork and pork tenderloin and the potatoes from the oven, slice the pork tenderloin into 1-inch slices and serve with the potatoes.
Leave a comment