Air Fryer Recipes Best Herb Crusted Roasted Air Fry Oven Leg of Lamb Easter Herb Crusted Leg of Lamb Holiday Maxx Recipes Roasted Lamb Roasted Leg of Lamb
Best Herb Crusted Roasted Air Fry Oven Leg of Lamb
Easter is the perfect time to gather with loved ones and enjoy a delicious meal together. And what better way to celebrate the holiday than with a classic Easter dish - roasted lamb. Tender and flavorful, a perfectly roasted leg of lamb is sure to impress your guests and make your Easter dinner truly unforgettable. Using the Kalorik Air Fry Oven. This recipe is easy to follow and yields a succulent, perfectly cooked lamb every time. So, let's get ready to roast and make this Easter one to remember!
- 1 (5-6 pound) bone-in leg of lamb
- 1/4 cup olive oil
- 2 tbsp Dijon mustard
- 4 cloves garlic, minced
- 1 tbsp chopped fresh rosemary
- Salt and pepper, to taste
- Preheat the Kalorik Maxx Air Fry Oven to 400°F.
- In a small bowl, mix together the olive oil, Dijon mustard, garlic, rosemary, salt, and pepper.
- Place the lamb in the air fryer basket and brush the olive oil mixture all over it.
- Place the basket in the air fryer and roast the lamb for 15 minutes per pound for medium-rare, or until the internal temperature of the lamb reaches 135°F.
- Remove the lamb from the air fryer and let it rest for 15 minutes before carving.
More from: Air Fryer Recipes Best Herb Crusted Roasted Air Fry Oven Leg of Lamb Easter Herb Crusted Leg of Lamb Holiday Maxx Recipes Roasted Lamb Roasted Leg of Lamb
Leave a comment