CHEDDAR CORN BISCUITS
2 cups self-rising flour
5 tablespoons cold unsalted butter, cut into chunks
1 cup fresh corn (from about 2 large ears), or frozen and thawed
1 cup shredded sharp cheddar
1 cup heavy cream
1. Preheat your air fryer for 5 minutes at 400°F.
2. Combine flour and butter in a food processor and pulse until the mixture resembles pea-size lumps.
3. Transfer to a mixing bowl and stir in the corn and cheese. Add the cream and stir until just combined.
4. Dust your hands with flour and knead the dough five or six times inside the mixing bowl.
5. Transfer dough to a lightly floured work surface and pat with floured hands into an 8-inch square.
6. Cut into 16 squares.
7. Remove the air frying basket and spray with non-stick cooking spray.
8. Air fry the biscuits in batches until golden brown on top, about 10 minutes.
Leave a comment