4 sesame seed hamburger buns
2 fried eggs 8 strips bacon
½ cup romaine lettuce
1 red onion
2 Roma tomatoes, sliced in rounds
2 pounds ground chicken
½ teaspoon paprika
1 teaspoon garlic powder
½ teaspoon salt
½ teaspoon pepper
1. Preheat grill to 1500°F.
2. Put bacon in saucepan and position at the bottom of the grill. Cook 4 minutes per side. Repeat until all bacon is cooked.
3. While bacon is cooking, mix ground chicken with salt, pepper, paprika and garlic powder. Form into 1” patties.
4. Place patties one after the other on the grate positioned at the bottom of the grill. Cook approximately 5 minutes per side, or until no longer pink.
5. Move the grate up a level and cook patties until desired level of browning. Remove from grill and allow patties to rest for several minutes in the saucepan.
6. To assemble the burgers, spread a little bit of mayo on each bun. Place burger patty on bun, then top with 2 pieces of bacon, a slice of tomato, a slice of red onion, a handful of romaine lettuce, and fried egg.