With a can of biscuit dough you can enjoy warm flaky donuts in just 8 minutes; no hot oil, no mess!
1/2 cup granulated sugar
1 tablespoon ground cinnamon
16.3-ounce can refrigerated biscuits
Coconut oil cooking pray
3 tablespoons unsalted butter, melted
1. Combine the sugar and cinnamon in a mixing bowl.
2. Remove the biscuits from the can. Separate them, then place them on a work surface.
3. Use a 1-inch round biscuit cutter, the large side of a piping tip, or a bottle cap, to cut holes out of the center of each biscuit.
4. Spray the basket of your air fryer with coconut oil spray and place the donuts and donut holes in the air fryer in a single layer (you will need to cook in two batches).
5. Spray the tops of the donuts with coconut oil cooking spray and air fry at 360ºF for 4 minutes. Flip the donuts over and air fry for 3 minutes more (donut holes will take about 3 minutes total).
6. Remove the donuts from your air fryer and brush them with the melted butter, then coat in the cinnamon sugar all over. Serve warm.
Chef’s Tip: For Hanukkah Donuts or Sufganiyot, fill the center of each donut with a spoonful of jam!