#MAXXMade Rotisserie Chicken: so tasty your head will spin. This easy, homemade Rotisserie Chicken recipe is done in no time when you make it in your Kalorik MAXX Air Fryer Oven. Grab your favorite seasonings and get ready to enjoy this air fryer classic all week long!
Whole chicken (up to 5 lbs)
Seasonings of choice 1 tsp each of paprika, garlic, dried rosemary and oregano, sea salt and pepper
1. Start by cleaning out the cavity of your whole chicken, removing any giblets from inside.
2. Season your chicken generously with your favorite spices. We like to use the following: olive oil, paprika, garlic, dried rosemary, oregano, sea salt and pepper.
3. Truss your chicken with butcher’s twine or other cotton string (never nylon) to ensure the chicken stays in the proper position while fixed on the spit.
4. Set up your seasoned chicken on the Kalorik MAXX® 26 Quart Digital Air Fryer Oven, Stainless Steel rotisserie spit. Use the rotisserie handle to insert the long end of the rotisserie spit into the rotisserie socket of the MAXX on the right side. Once the spit is in the socket, rest the short end of the rod onto the rotisserie notch on the left side. Ensure your chicken is well-balanced and that the spit spins without snagging or grazing any heating elements when it rotates.
5. Use the chicken function on the MAXX and click Start!