HOMEMADE AIR FRYER BAGELS
1 cup self-rising flour
1 cup plain Greek yogurt
1 egg, beaten
Toppings: Everything seasoning, poppy seeds, sesame seeds, salt, etc.
1. In a mixing bowl combine flour and yogurt. Mix with a fork or spatula until well combined and the texture resembles small crumbles.
2. Lightly dust your work surface with flour. Remove dough from bowl and place on work surface. Knead dough for about 5 minutes, adding additional flour as necessary, until the dough is smooth and elastic.
3. Divide dough into 4 equal pieces. Roll each piece into a ball, then flatten into a 1/2-inch round to form bagels. Use a pastry tip or cookie cutter to cut a hole from the middle of each bagel.
4. Brush the top of bagels with egg wash and sprinkle with seasoning of your choice.
5. Place a piece of parchment paper in the bottom of your air frying basket. Place bagels on the parchment in a single layer. Air fry at 330ºF for 18 minutes or until cooked through, turning the bagels over at the 10-minute mark.
6. Allow to cool. Serve with butter, cream cheese, lox, or spread and topping of your choice.
Leave a comment