1 pound wild raw shrimp
1/2 cup quinoa
1/2 cup couscous
1 1/2 cups vegetable broth
1 tablespoon of chili powder
1 tablespoon paprika
1 tablespoon of garlic powder
2 tablespoon of olive oil
1 tablespoon of lemon
1. Preheat both sides of your Kalorik Pro 6-in-1 Contact Grill to 400°F.
2. Toss shrimp in olive oil, chili powder, paprika, garlic powder and lemon.
3. Bring vegetable broth to a boil. Add quinoa and couscous and cook for 15 minutes. Turn off the heat and place on a plate.
4. Add shrimp to the grill and cook 2 minutes on each side.
5. Place shrimp on top of the quinoa and couscous and gently mix. Sprinkle parsley or cilantro to finish.