Can you really make a quesadilla in your Kalorik Toaster? Why, yes you can! For a quick fix craving, load a tortilla with all your favorite toppings and toast-away!
2 burrito-size flour tortillas
4 slices sharp cheddar, American or your cheese of choice
1/2 cup refried beans, warmed (if desired)
1/2 ripe avocado, mashed (if desired)
1/2 cup of your favorite salsa
1. Lay tortillas on a work surface.
2. Place two slices of cheese on one half of the first tortilla. Top with the refried beans and mashed avocado. Repeat with the other tortilla.
3. Fold tortillas into half-moon shapes, then fold again into triangles.
4. Place quesadillas, point size down, in your Kalorik Toaster and toast until golden brown.
5. Carefully remove quesadillas and unfold each quesadilla to expose the inner pale tortilla side. Reverse the fold and place quesadillas back in the toaster. Toast until golden.
6. Serve with salsa for dipping.
Leave a comment