Potential for electric shock exists for grills if knobs are not replaced. To reduce the risk of electric shock, always follow all repair instructions. Never use or power on the grill without the knobs being permanently installed!
REPAIR KIT CONTENTS
REMOVING THE EXISTING KNOBS
Product should be powered off and unplugged from the outlet before replacing knobs.
1. Place the tip of a thin, flathead screwdriver into the gap between the first knob and the control panel.
2. Slowly insert the tip of the screwdriver under the edge of the knob. Using the nearest screw (A) on the control panel as a pivot point for the screwdriver, gently lift the knob using the screwdriver as a lever until the knob is completely removed.
3. Repeat the steps above for the remaining knob.
4. Make sure to discard both the old knobs, once removed.
INSTALLING THE NEW KNOBS1. Take care to note the position of the tab (B) inside the column (A). Then place a small amount of silicone rubber adhesive on the column at the center of the knob.
4. Repeat the steps above for the second knob.