1/4 cup balsamic vinegar
1 garlic clove, minced
1 tablespoon honey
1 tablespoon extra-virgin olive oil
1 tablespoon dried oregano
2 (5-ounce) filet mignon steaks
2 Roma tomatoes, sliced
4 slices mozzarella cheese
Fresh basil leaves
Air Fryer Roasted Garlic Cloves
Salt & freshly ground pepper
1. Combine balsamic vinegar, garlic, honey, olive oil, and oregano in a small mixing bowl. Pour mixture over steaks and turn to coat. Let steaks marinate for 15 minutes.
2. Remove steaks from marinade and pat dry with paper towels. Season liberally with salt & pepper.
3. Air fry steaks at 400°F for 5 minutes, then flip steaks and cook for 5 minutes more.
4. Remove steaks and top with the sliced mozzarella. Lay the Roma tomato slices on top of the cheese and return the steaks to the air fryer. Air fry at 400°F for 3 minutes more.
5. Garnish with basil leaves and roasted garlic cloves and serve.